2019 Spring Festival Couplets Competition
Spring Festival couplets are the most commonly seen examples of Chinese couplets, and putting on auspicious couplets to welcome the Chinese New Year is a traditional Chinese custom.
2019 Spring Festival Couplets Competition is open for submission!
The competition is divided into two categories:
1. Spring Festival Couplets Composing Category
– Open Category: For contestants 18 years old and above
– Tertiary school category: For current students of tertiary education institutions, including junior colleges and pre-university centres
2. Spring Festival Couplets Calligraphy Category
– Open Category: For current students of tertiary education institutions, including junior colleges and pre-university centres, and contestants 18 years old and above
– Secondary School Category: For Secondary School Students
– Upper Primary Category: For Primary 4 to Primary 6 Students
Submission deadline: 7 December 2018 (Friday)
Submit your spring couplets pieces to us and join us in celebrating the upcoming Chinese New Year. Download the application form here!