How to participate:
• Print out the colouring sheet from our website: http://www.chouscfoundation.org.
• Submit your entry using one of the two methods below:
(1) Scan your artwork and email your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Sing Chu Children Colouring Contest 2016” OR
(2) Submit your artwork via postage mail to:
Sing Chu Children Colouring Contest 2016
Chou Sing Chu Foundation
Blk 231 Bain Street
#04-33 Bras Basah Complex
• Scanned entries must be clear (resolution of at least 300 dpi) and complete (please make sure the edges are not cut off ).
• All entries must be accompanied with a completed contest form. Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
• Entries must be received before 26 Jun 2016, 23:59.
• Winners will be announced on our Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/CSCFSingapore) and Website (http://www.chouscfoundation.org) on 1 July 2016.
• Winners will be notified by email, phone or postal mail.
Prizes are as follow:
First Prize: S$150 Book Voucher, Sing Chu Children’s Collection Series 1 and a box of 12 Colour Pencils
Second Prize: S$100 Book Voucher, Sing Chu Children’s Collection Series 1 and a box of 12 Colour Pencils
Third Prize: S$50 Book Voucher, Sing Chu Children’s Collection Series 1 and a box of 12 Colour Pencils
Merit Prizes x 5: A set of Sing Chu Children’s Collection Series 1 and a box of 12 Colour Pencils
Terms and Conditions:
• Contest is open to children 6 -10 years old, and must be Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents.
• Contestant is limited to 1 entry per child.
• Please encourage child to complete the colouring page without parental or guardian assistance.
• Picture may be coloured with, but not limited to, crayon, colour pencil, marker or paint. Digital colours will be disqualified.
• Submission by postal mail to be strictly in A4 size.
• By entering the Contest, all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the contest.
• Chou Sing Chu Foundation (CSCF) reserves the right to disqualify any Contestant’s entry in the event of any Contestant’s failure to comply with the contest’s terms and conditions.
• By entering this contest, contestants and their parent(s)/guardian(s) consent to CSCF’s publishing or announcing any Prize winners’ name and photograph(s), without seeking further permission or providing compensation to the Contestant or any other party. This shall include unlimited reproduction, publication, use and distribution in all forms and media, and in all manners including, but not limited to, advertising, trade, display, editorial, art, video production, exhibitions and website content.
• CSCF and all parties associated with this Contest are not liable for any cost of entering the contest, loss of submissions through postage mail and the cost of the redemption of any Prize.
• All decisions made by CSCF with respect to this contest are final. CSCF will not enter into correspondence with any Contestant with regards to the contest’s results.
• This contest is not associated with, nor is sponsored, endorsed or administered by, Facebook, Inc.