- By accessing this Site or supplying the information requested by this Site; when registering on this Site or using our services to purchase our products using this Site, you agree to all the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to all the terms of this Policy, please discontinue your access and do not supply any information via this Site. We will be happy to serve you by telephone, email or in person.
- In order to improve our online services to you, we collect data anonymously by way of “cookies”. Cookies help us measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics relating to your access to this Site. This information allows us to better administer the Site and provide a more tailored and user-friendly service to our Site visitors. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser from our Site and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each time you visit our Site from the same computer, the cookie will be retrieved from your computer, enabling our Site to recognise your computer as having previously visited our Site and thereby increase the functionality of our Site on your computer. Our cookies cannot be used to get data from your hard drive, to get your email address or any other data that can be traced to you personally. Most web browsers can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent; if you use these features, you may limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit our Site.
- For some services or areas on the Site, we may ask you to register and provide us with information about you and/or your company such as your name, job title, email address, and other types of identity or contact information. Further, if you wish to order products or services from us via this Site, we will request that you provide more personal information in order for us to process payment and delivery, including financial information (such as credit card and billing information), preferred or required products and services, physical address, recipient information, delivery address, email address and telephone number. Once you provide us with information about yourself and/or your company, your browsing on this Site will no longer be anonymous.
- CSCF respects the privacy of your personal information or data and wishes to assure you that your private information or data will be treated as confidential and with high standards of security and applied with a principle of strict necessity.
- By voluntarily providing the information or personal data requested to CSCF, you hereby consent to the following:
- Any relevant tax authority or governmental, regulatory or other bodies as required by law, regulation, codes or guidelines and/or pursuant to any order of a court of competent jurisdiction or pursuant to a formal request by such entities, for example, for the prevention of fraud, and the information may be transmitted by any usual means including the internet;
- Third party service providers and consultants;
- Credit and charge card companies, banks and other entities processing payment instructions given by you through this Site;
- Any agent or subcontractor acting on our behalf;
- CSCF’s business partners;
- Countries outside of the Republic of Singapore that may not have equivalent levels of data protection; however CSCF would be responsible for ensuring that equivalent levels of data protection are maintained.
- This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Singapore law including without limitation the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, the Singapore Evidence Act (Chapter 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88), insofar as the same are applicable. By accessing this Site and providing information requested, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
6.1 Any personal information or data provided by you to CSCF through this Site will be used to:
6.1.1 provide the Services to you;
6.1.2 verify and process your personal particulars and payments;
6.1.3 create a user profile in order to provide you with the services you have requested at this Site;
6.1.4 process, record, execute, monitor, and/or archive your online orders, requests and transactions;
6.1.5 respond to your requests and queries;
6.1.6 communicate with you;
6.1.7 customise your online experience according to your chosen interests and preferences and enhance your current and future visits to the Site;
6.1.8 notify you of any event which may be of interest to you;
6.1.9 conduct marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis;
6.1.10 update CSCF’s records;
6.1.11 improve the design and marketing of our range of services and related products for customer use;
6.1.12 solicit and record your opinions and feedback through online surveys and feedback requests if you choose to participate;
6.1.13 comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court;
6.1.14 enforce our legal rights and remedies; and
6.1.15 perform accounting, statistical and research activities.
6.2 By providing us with information or your personal data, you acknowledge, agree and consent that your personal data may be used by CSCF for their own marketing and other purposes or disclosed to other related entities but in any case according to all applicable laws and regulations.
6.2.1 CSCF uses the services of third party service providers to host and manage data from this Site. Data containing the information you provide will be transmitted to and hosted in data centres in Singapore or outside Singapore by our third party service providers, and processed and managed by such third party service providers. Our third party service providers will be granted access to data only to the extent necessary to provide services to CSCF, and for no other purpose. Our service providers are bound by confidentiality obligations to keep all data confidential.
6.2.3 The information provided by you at this Site may also be disclosed by CSCF to, and processed by:
6.2.4 The above mentioned service providers and consultants have been chosen because of their experience and ability in processing and protecting personal data and they have warranted compliance with the relevant personal data protection laws.
6.3 In providing your address, telephone number, facsimile number or email address, you agree that CSCF may contact you by mail, telephone, facsimile or email. Where you have provided more than one form of contact detail, the most appropriate method of communication will be used depending on the urgency of the information. In providing these information you also permit our telephone calls to be recorded or monitored in order to offer additional security, resolve complaints and for training, administrative and quality assurance purposes. However, if you indicate with your submission of information that you do not wish to receive any promotional material from CSCF, we will not send any promotional material to you.
6.5 Data containing information provided by you is retained as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues. The data is then destroyed unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect CSCF’s interests.
6.6 Whilst we have adopted all possible security measures to protect your personal data against accidental loss or unlawful destruction, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, however, for your protection of your personal data, it is advisable that your computer, laptop or notebook be provided with software devices that protect network data transmission/receipt (such as updated antivirus systems) and that your internet service provider take appropriate measures for the security of network data transmission (such as, for examples, firewalls and anti-spam filtering).