Practising Your Way to an A★
The Student’s Guide to Chinese Vocabulary (Upper Primary School)
This is the first guide book published under Sing Chu Education. Written specifically for all upper primary school students in Singapore to help them systematically learn Chinese words of similar appearance or pronunciation.
Differences in those Chinese words are highlighted with both Chinese and English explanations. Handy, interesting tips and quizzes, that feature examples from everyday scenarios, are included too.
Modelled after the “Language Application” component of the Singapore Ministry of Education’s Primary 6 examinations, 10 tests are provided to help students familiarise themselves with the examination format and build confidence.
Features of the Guide Book
- Suitable for upper primary school students
- Approximately 180 frequently used Chinese words similar in appearance or pronunciation
- Learn 40 commonly seen Chinese radicals
- 60 groups of Chinese words, quizzes and 10 combined practices
- Chinese and English explanations