Practising Your Way to an A★
The Student’s Guide to Chinese Vocabulary
A new series of guide books published under Sing Chu Education. Written specifically for primary school students in Singapore to help them systematically learn Chinese words of similar appearance or pronunciation.
Differences in similar-looking Chinese words are highlighted, accompanied by Chinese and English explanations. Handy, interesting tips are also provided, as well as quizzes that feature examples from everyday scenarios that students will find familiar.
Modelled after the “Language Application” component of the Singapore Ministry of Education’s Primary 6 examinations, 10 tests are provided to help students familiarise themselves with the examination format and build confidence.
Features of the Guide Book
- Suitable for primary 1 to 6
- 100 to 180 frequently used Chinese words similar in appearance or pronunciation
- Learn 40 commonly seen Chinese radicals
- 40 to 60 groups of Chinese words, quizzes and 10 combined practices
- Chinese and English explanations
Now available on https://www.openschoolbag.com.sg/seller/chou-sing-chu-foundation
Suitable for Primary 5 & 6
Suitable for Primary 3 & 4
Suitable for Primary 1 & 2