Availability: Out of stock
The Tale of the Fisherman and the Fish – Planting a Pear Tree – The Empty Fort Strategy – The Happy Prince
A goldfish granting wishes? A pear tree growing instantly? Scaring enemies away by playing the zither atop the city gate? Why was the Happy Prince unhappy?
Classic stories from Russia, China and Ireland that reminds children to be appreciative and share what we have.
Suitable for Primary 3 – 4 students.
Out of stock
|Year of Publication
|NO. of Pages
Return & Refund
– Item must be in new/unused and original/sellable condition
– Items that are bought under final sale are not eligible for returns
– Free gifts that are included in the order must also be returned as well
– Returns must be made within 7 days of receipt of order
– Chou Sing Chu Foundation reserves the right to reject any return claim
Return & Exchanges
For returns and exchanges, you may get in touch with us within 7 days of receiving your order with:
– Order Number
– Pictures of item received (include ISBN Number)
– Reason for return or exchange