Availability: Out of stock
This third volume is the result of our comprehensive research into Chinese textbooks published by World Book Company and its imprints, which were widely distributed and used in Southeast Asia.
Out of stock
Pages That Opened our Minds is an important catalogue of the early Chinese textbooks in Southeast Asia that have shaped the minds of our forefathers.
In tracing history through these textbooks, we are able to piece together the development of Chinese publishing houses and in turn, the progress of Chinese education in Southeast Asia.
This catalogue is the culmination of months of intensive and meticulous research.
We hope that this publication will become a valuable resource for further research in this area.
|Year of Publication
|NO. of Pages
Return & Refund
– Item must be in new/unused and original/sellable condition
– Items that are bought under final sale are not eligible for returns
– Free gifts that are included in the order must also be returned as well
– Returns must be made within 7 days of receipt of order
– Chou Sing Chu Foundation reserves the right to reject any return claim
Return & Exchanges
For returns and exchanges, you may get in touch with us within 7 days of receiving your order with:
– Order Number
– Pictures of item received (include ISBN Number)
– Reason for return or exchange